Stormproof windows will protect from Beast of the East!
Have you noticed that every year weather forecasters predict at least one storm that is going to be harsher than any previous Beast of the East storms?
What benefits do stormproof windows have?
It’s never been more important to insulate your home against storms and adverse weather conditions. If your windows and doors leak heat, not only is your house cold and unpleasant to be in, but you risk yourself and your family’s immune system weakening and becoming more susceptible to catching colds and viruses.
When heat leaks through your windows and doors, you are also wasting money that could be put towards activities you all enjoy.
What makes Lumi Windows so energy efficient?
Investing in good quality, highly efficient windows and doors is worth every penny. Our windows are stormproof and weatherproof and will stop your pennies from floating out the window along with the nice warm air you’ve just heated!
Lumi Windows are designed to provide the best weatherproof performance possible:
- Lumi Windows have a double seal all the way around the window to keep heat in and the cold outside where it belongs.
- The frames are fibreglass which is highly energy efficient and extremely robust and secure.
- The decorative glass units are 80mm triple-glazed as standard with a unique spacer bar system.
- By using an approved Lumi dealer to install your windows, you are ensuring your windows are expertly sealed.
Lumi windows replacement projects
Lumi uses a modern approach to replace windows and doors, making the entire process easy, stress-free and quick.
You can see how our replacement projects have helped transform people’s homes here.
Our Lumi specialists can give you a quote within minutes; just call us at 03300415014.
How to insulate windows without replacing them
If replacing windows is not something that can be done immediately, there are various ways in which you could insulate your windows:
- Apply weather stripping or add insulation along the window and glass edges
- Apply caulk to seal gaps between the window, the frame and the wall
- Use draft stoppers
- Use thermal curtains
- Bubble wrap
- Install window inserts
- Reglaze loose windowpanes
- Insulate the glass units
Get in touch
Act now before the next storm arrives!